The Occupational Safety and Health Act (ArbSchG) obliges employers to systematically analyze hazards at all workplaces and to take suitable occupational safety measures. Our risk assessment takes place in three phases: preparation, assessment and review. In doing so, we reveal sources of danger and define protective measures with you.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (ArbSchG)
- Workplace Ordinance (ArbStättV)
- Industrial safety regulations (BetrSichV)
- Ordinance on Hazardous Substances (GefStoffV) / REACH
- Determination and assessment of psychological stress
- Maternity Protection
- Further assessments are available on request