As a safety and health protection coordinator, we take on all tasks relating to occupational safety and health protection on your construction sites for your construction project. We define occupational safety measures with you, coordinate them and check compliance on site.
The basis for this activity is Section 3 of the Construction Site Ordinance (BaustellV). A SiGeKo is usually already involved in the planning of the building and works out plans for suitable protective measures.
As SiGeKo we examine:
- all planning related to safety and health risks
- coordinate the safety measures on the construction site,
- conduct instructions
- coordinate the use of safety equipment
- develop safety and health protection plans
- control the work safety and health protection measures on the construction site
- undertake safety inspections
- log all safety-related deficiencies and update the plans accordingly