The fire protection ordinance in accordance with DIN 14096 defines rules for behavior in the event of a fire. The focus is on both the correct procedure in the event of a fire and the necessary means of fighting the fire. Alerting the fire brigade and taking precautions to rescue people at risk are defined.
Our services for the preparation of the fire protection regulations Part A, Part B, Part C according to DIN 14096 include:
- Elaboration of the fire protection ordinance with regard to the specific work processes and facilities in consultation with the operator of the property
- Conducting coordination meetings with the responsible fire services
- Completion of the drafts of the fire protection regulations
- Creation of common data formats on a data carrier
- fire protection training for your staff
- Notice: What to do in the event of a fire (Fire Protection Regulations Part A)